How Your Donation Makes a Difference
Thank you for supporting 1 student on his/her zero waste journey!
Thank you for supporting 3.5 students on their zero waste journey!
Thank you for supporting 7 students on their zero waste journey!
Thank you for supporting 15 students on their zero waste journey!
About Campaignends 31 Dec 2020, 11:59 PM
This programme is developed to help the stakeholders (teachers, students, staff, even parents) achieve practical knowledge of Values-in-Action, through learning how to be sustainable in their waste management practices with a comprehensive management approach in daily school environment, promoting inculcation of habits and mindfulness in the way resources are being used.
- Driving the concept of "Reduce" being most important of the 3Rs
- Explicit teaching of recycling and ensuring students and school practises it regularly
- Promoting infusion of green messaging through school activities via provision of consultation and guidelines
Your contribution will support:
1. Resources to design and implement this pilot programme
2. Data collection and research to better understand streamlining school activities to include sustainable waste management
3. Development and production of a holistic toolkit for ease of knowledge transference for more schools and promotion of teacher/school/student training
4. The broader ZWSG initiatives to reduce single-use disposable and other waste in Singapore
For the month of December, we've partnered with SG Cares Giving Week 2020. #SGCares #GivingWeekSG #CityOfGood
About the Charity
Zero Waste SG (ZWSG) was formally established in 2015 as a not-for-profit and non-governmental organisation leading the drive towards zero waste in Singapore through education and advocacy.
1) Focus on 4 key areas: Plastic disposables, food waste, household recycling, and organisational waste
2) Educate and engage people and organisations with campaigns and activities
3) Influence policies with research and reports
4) Collaborate to drive change with initiatives and agreements
Today, ZWSG has grown to become a recognised charity that has reached over 55,000 people and engaged more than 220 companies through its campaigns and services.
Your support will aid ZWSG's programmes and campaigns to continue and amplify its efforts in educating, engaging and inspiring individuals to do their part in bringing Singapore towards zero waste and building our circular economy.
Read more about us here: www.zerowastesg.com