How Your Donation Makes a Difference
Thank you for donating 10 dollars.
Thank you for donating 35 dollars.
Thank you for donating 70 dollars.
Thank you for donating 150 dollars.
About Campaignends 18 Jan 2023, 11:59 PM
The campaign involved 430 retail outlets and reduced over 2.5million pieces of plastic disposables in just 4 months!
Since then, it has developed into an ongoing movement that features not only F&B retailers, but also brands who charge, and organisations (corporate and NGOs) pushing for the cause.
Your contribution will support:
1. Continuity of outreach efforts to advocate the BYO movement in Singapore
2. Insights, research findings and resources to develop a BYO rating system
3. The broader ZWSG initiatives to reduce single-use disposable and other waste in Singapore
About the Charity
Zero Waste SG (ZWSG) was formally established in 2015 as a not-for-profit and non-governmental organisation leading the drive towards zero waste in Singapore through education and advocacy.
1) Focus on 4 key areas: Plastic disposables, food waste, household recycling, and organisational waste
2) Educate and engage people and organisations with campaigns and activities
3) Influence policies with research and reports
4) Collaborate to drive change with initiatives and agreements
Today, ZWSG has grown to become a recognised charity that has reached over 55,000 people and engaged more than 220 companies through its campaigns and services.
Your support will aid ZWSG's programmes and campaigns to continue and amplify its efforts in educating, engaging and inspiring individuals to do their part in bringing Singapore towards zero waste and building our circular economy.
Read more about us here: www.zerowastesg.com