YMCA E-Flag Day
With annual physical Flag Day cancelled due to restrictions related to Covid-19, YMCA has digitised the E-Flag day through a system of social fundraising through micro-donations. Simply scan the Paynow QR code and make donations directly to empower, champions and train youths with special needs.
Funds raised from this E-Flag day will be channelled to YMCA youth with special needs programmes. This includes programmes such as the YMCA Special Needs Hospitality Training programme and YMCA Inclusive Climb 2021.
YMCA Special Needs Hospitality Training programme provides functional knowledge and interpersonal skill to youths with intellectual disabilities that will support them in independent living. Individuals are taught interpersonal skills and nurtured through a tailored hospitality programme that provides employment and enhances vocational, artistic and social skills.
For $30 donated it will cover one day of allowance for a special needs trainee and $100 raised will cover one week of meals for five special needs trainees.
YMCA Inclusive Climb is an outdoor adventure programme that trains a team of special needs individuals to conquer Mount Fuji. This expedition to Mount Fuji aims to strengthen our clients holistically, breaking down mental barriers, building their resilience, confidence and self-esteem.
Support youths with special needs, empowering them to live independent lives.
Terms and Conditions for E-Flag Day
1. There is a no minimum donation amount. All donations shall be in SGD.
2. E-Flag Day donations are not tax deductible. Donors are advised to donate via Giving.sg or to the charities directly if they require tax-deduction (terms and conditions apply).
3. Donations made to a specified charity will be for that charity only and there shall be no substitution of donations between charities.
4. All donations are non-refundable.
5. NVPC does not warrant that donations will be used for any particular purpose and shall not be responsible for any misuse or non-use of the funds by charities. After donations are made on this website, all further dealings are solely between the donor and the charity.
7. Use and/or continued use of this website for E-Flag Day activities constitutes agreement by the user to be bound by these terms and conditions, which may change from time to time. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use this website.