How Your Donation Makes a Difference
$15 will help to provide bread and spread, starting a day off with a decent breakfast, for a household in need for two months.
$80 will help to provide warm meals through our monthly food ration pack for a low-income household living in rental flat.
$200 will help to support Homecare visits by professional nurses for a senior in need for one month.
$1500 will enable a senior with dementia to be cared for by health care professionals, in a cognitive stimulating day care environment, for a month.
About Campaignends 31 Oct 2022, 11:59 PM
Ways to participate:
1. 1 Aug to 30 Oct 'Shoot for the Moon' - Fundraise for YCC in your own brilliant ways! Set up a campaign page and gather the support of your network!
2. 7 to 8 Sep 'Share a Mooncake' - Share some festive joy with Yong-en's beneficiaries. Contribute to our Mooncake inventory or volunteer to distribute and have tea-time with them in their homes!
3. 9 Sep [email protected]'s Hill City Park - Join our community in a bid to chase down the Moon on a walkabout the neighbourhood.
4. Be a Guiding Star - 'Shoot for The Moon'. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." - Donate to help those who need it most.
All donations will go towards improving the lives of those under our care and supporting Yong-en as we journey with them in finding a way to their respective 'Moons'.
About the Charity
Yong-en is a registered charity born out of Fairfield Methodist Church's love and care for the community. Our mission is to demonstrate God's love through person-centred care services to support the needs of the elderly, disadvantaged individuals, and families in Chinatown and beyond
1. Caring for Seniors
Providing comprehensive support to seniors through 3 core programmes, to create the continuum of care.
- Dementia Care
- Home Care
- Active Ageing
2. Supporting Families
Providing needful intervention and reliable support to build independent, stable, and resilient families.
- Food Security - PantryPlenish, BreadWalk
- Single Parent Support Group - Women of Strength
- Family Support Group
- Financial Assistance
3. Nurturing Children & Youths
Anchoring our children and youths to an ecosystem of support for the promotion of their socio-emotional and physical well-being.
- BOLD+ Youth Mental Wellness
- Education Awards
- Early Literacy
- Holiday Enrichment
Together with our partners, stakeholders, donors, and volunteers, we remain steadfast to our vision of Improving lives and Impacting communities.