Willing Hearts 10th Anniversary Commemorative Cookbook
About Campaignends 26 Nov 2017, 12 AM
We have printed a limited run of 3,000 copies for sale to corporates and the public. All proceeds go to funding Willing Hearts' operations.
Why are we doing this?
1) To raise awareness for the organization
2) To raise funds to fund Willing Hearts' utilities
Who's contributing to the Cookbook?
11 renowned chefs have generously contributed 53 of their favourite recipes to the 160-page Cookbook.
1. Andre Chiang (Restaurant Andre, Singapore)
2. Daniel Boulud (DB Bistro, Marina Bay Sands)
3. Dallas Cuddy (Freebird, Bangkok)
4. David Myers (Adrift, Marina Bay Sands)
5. Eric Neo (Intercontinental Hotel, Singapore)
6. Frederic Colin (Brasserie Gavroche, Singapore)
7. Ian Curley (Guest Judge on Master Chef Australia)
8. Lucas Glanville (Grand Hyatt, Singapore)
9. Sam Leong (Forest, Resorts World Singapore)
10. Forest Leong (Forest, Resorts World Singapore)
11.Shen Tan (Revolution Coffee, Singapore)
What motivates the volunteers for this special project?
How can You help?
Spread the word on social media, by word-of-mouth, or even purchasing a copy for a dear friend or two!
*Please contact Lily at [email protected] with your Name, Donation Reference Number and Mailing Address if you wish to receive the cookbook. Thank you!
Questions? please send us a message on our Facebook page:
A secular, non-affiliated charity, Willing Hearts is wholly run by volunteers, apart from a handful of staff. It operates a soup kitchen that prepares, cooks and distributes about 5,000 daily meals to over 40 locations island wide, 365 days a year. Beneficiaries include the elderly, the disabled, low income families, children from single parent families or otherwise poverty stricken families, and migrant workers in Singapore. Willing Hearts is a registered as a society with the Ministry of Home Affairs since February 2005 and as a charity with the Ministry of Ministry of Social and Family Development since December 2008.