Make a Difference
TDR will be issued for donations of $20 and above.
How Your Donation Makes a Difference
With your $10 donation, you can provide one meal to an elderly.
With your $50 donation, you can support one senior or one low-income family with groceries.
With your $100 donation, you can support six students with a tuition session.
With your $200 donation, you will help five seniors with Parkinson's Disease, history of stroke and other health issues to have physiotherapy session.
Your generous donation will greatly impact our outreach and related services for the elderly, disadvantaged youths and vulnerable families.
Your monthly contribution helps to sustain the day-to-day operations of our Day Activity & Wellness Centre and the costs needed to deliver quality services for our beneficiaries.
Our charity is committed to providing regular healthcare and therapeutic services, basic necessities, financial assistance, social and enrichment activities, and other relevant services to over 260 needy seniors as well as academic support to around 50-60 underprivileged children from low-income families. For FY2021-22 amidst the pandemic, total service availment and programme participation reached 18,490.
Our Day Activity and Wellness Centre conducts daily, weekly, monthly and ad-hoc programmes and services for the elderly. We provide centre-based services such as regular health checks to our seniors, daily group exercise, physiotherapy/TCM services, meals/grocery distribution, and other support services. We also create the space and opportunity for our elderly to interact with each other and with volunteers from all walks of life, to keep them engaged and as a form of social and emotional support.
In addition, XYCC extends financial assistance to needy families, giving them monthly grocery supplies and subsidies, and empowering disadvantaged youths through academic, mentoring and enrichment programmes.
For more information, please visit: xinyuan.org.sg or email: [email protected]
A holistic programme that looks after the physical, social, emotional and psychological needs of our seniors, as well as support services to their caregivers.
1. Regular Health Checks and Blood Sugar Count
2. Group Fitness Exercise Facilitated by Fitness Instructors
3. Use of Exercise Machines to strengthen muscles and improve mobility
4. Physiotherapy services
5. TCM services
6. Social and Enrichment Activities
7. In-Home Health Service
8. Diet and Nutrition
9. Caregiver Training and Guidance
10. Financial Assistance and other ad-hoc support services
Food Life Good Life Programme - a community fridge initiative that aims to provide fresh produce to needy elderly and vulnerable families, in addition to meals and groceries.
Vision for Youth Programme
A holistic programme that aims to break the cycle of intergenerational poverty by providing academic, mentoring and enrichment support to disadvantaged youths so they can realize their potential.
1. Tuition 2.0 - a step-up tuition programme that provides not only regular tuition and mentoring support to our student beneficiaries, but also includes access to online learning management systems to support their learning needs.
2. Bursaries and school supplies
3. Holiday Workshops and Activities
4. Skills Development
5. Positive Character Development
6. Parenting Education and Support
7. Financial Assistance and ad-hoc support services
- Children & Youth
- Social Service
Dr Martin Wong PBM
Xin Yuan Community Care