Perdaus runs two main departments and a whole spectrum of programmes that range for the young and young at heart.
- Iyad Perdaus: our infant-, child- and studentcare services.
We are the pioneer MMO that provides Integrated Child Care Programme (ICCP) for children with mild special needs, and we are also appointed by MSF as a Learning and Developmental Support provider.
- Imad Perdaus: our community developmental outreach:
-- Madrasah Perdaus, a moral education weekend school for student in kindergarten, primary and secondary level.
-- Youth development programmes for post-secondary students.
-- Arabic literacy programmes for adults.
As a general donation, your money may go to any one of these projects and/or causes:
- Supporting a child from a low-income family to attend weekend Madrasah at Perdaus.
- Sponsoring a participant or a student the course fees for our Arabic literacy workshops.
- Assisting with the maintenance of Perdaus' equipment or premises.
- Supporting Perdaus educational activities and programmes...and more.
Your contribution will assist in ensuring that those who come to Perdaus, will benefit from Perdaus, in their minds, bodies and souls, God willing, in the hopes of our vision of a righteous society.