How Your Donation Makes a Difference
$10 will help to provide a pack of adult diapers for ONE Metta Home for the Disabled resident for ONE week.
$50 will help to provide basic groceries to TWO Metta School students from low income families for ONE month.
$100 will provide art supplies to ONE Metta Alumni artist for ONE month.
$200 will help to provide emotional support to 25 caregivers from Metta Hospice Care for ONE session.
Any donation amount you make matters to the lives of Metta Welfare Association's beneficiaries. We thank you for your generous donation. #sadaqahformetta
Any donation amount you make matters to the lives of Metta Welfare Association's beneficiaries. We thank you for your generous donation.
Metta Welfare Association aims to provide the following services to the community:
1) To provide accessible and affordable medical care to the less fortunate - home hospice care for the terminally ill and day rehabilitative services for elderly and stroke patients.
2) To provide disability care, respite care, residential care, and training for the intellectually disabled.
3) To provide special education and training for children with mild intellectual disability and/or autism.
4) To provide community care services for the elderly, students and children.
5) To develop and provide forms of medical care and welfare services as required by the community.
- Metta Day Activity Centre for the Intellectually Disabled: A day care centre for the intellectually disabled.
- Metta Home for the Disabled: A residential home for the disabled.
- Metta Home Day Activity Centre: A day care centre for the disabled.
2) Medical Care:
- Metta Day Rehabilitation Centre for the Elderly: A day rehabilitation centre for elderly and stroke patients.
- Metta Hospice Care: Home hospice care for the terminally ill.
- Metta HomeCare: Home nursing care for patients with chronic illnesses.
3) Children Care:
- Metta PreSchool: Preschool in Punggol that offer early intervention programmes for young children aged three to six with special needs.
4) Special Education:
- Metta School: A special education school for children aged seven to 18 with mild intellectual disability and/or autism spectrum disorders.
5) Alumni Care
- [email protected]
- Metta Cafe
Our Wish List
Metta Day Activity Centre for the Intellectually Disabled requires 10 iPads or Android tablets for its 35 clients as part of its training programme.
An electronic document shredder is much appreciated for the administrative staff at Metta Day Activity Centre for the Intellectually Disabled.
2 chairs with side armrests are needed for some of our clients face difficulty in sitting straight upright. Chairs with armrests aids in offering them support.
To prevent any outbreaks, we can only accept new furniture.
Metta Home for the Disabled & Day Activity Centre and Metta Day Activity Centre for the Intellectually Disabled requires the following for the clients:
1) Adult Diapers
2) Sanitary Pads
To prevent any outbreaks, we can only accept new items.
Please contact Ms Ada Teo at 6365 7666 OR email her at [email protected]