1) Bestari ITE or also know as Project bITE focuses on empowering youth through comprehensive and wide range developmental programmes, skill and leadership training as well as mentoring for ITE students.
2) Ramadan on Wheels (ROW) a volunteer-driven initiative that harnesses youth potentials and synergizes the spirit of gotong-royong to uplift the community with a focus on disadvantaged families and needy elderly. In addition to provision of food hampers and vouchers, beneficiaries are encouraged to participate on various activities that promote well-being, social interaction and family bonding,
3) Akademi Bahas focuses on preserving the art of debate and uplifting the standard of Malay Language - since 1952, 4PM continues to play an important role in uplifting the standard of literature especially among our young as well as maintaining the cultural roots of the Malay Community. Activities ranging from Debate workshops, Debate competitions for Secondary School and Tertiary Institution are organised nationally.
4) Community Engagement Committee (CEC) focuses on creating a sustainable ecosystem of training and development of volunteers. It provides platform to advocate youth interest and promote youth-centred voices and series volunteers engagement that include Focus Group Discussion, dialogue, gathering and exchange programme.
4) Early childhood education - 4PM opened its first Kindergarten in 1964. Since 2018, 4PM offers a full day childcare services.