How Your Donation Makes a Difference
Thank you for donating 20 dollars.
Thank you for donating 50 dollars.
Thank you for donating 100 dollars.
Thank you for donating 200 dollars.
Thank you for your monthly donation. By giving a monthly donation, you are doing a great part in providing the monthly sustenance required by our beneficiaries.
As an aggregator of support and services amongst our network of hundreds of partners and associates, HIA partners with over 100 social service organisations, civil society organisations, corporations and government agencies to mobilise resources in a sustainable manner, with the aim to eradicate social inequalities across various facets of society.
Currently, HIA has formed various movements that reach out to the migrant workers, migrant domestic workers, homeless individuals and rough sleepers, the vulnerable in the community (such as the elderly), young children, and interfaith youths.
In 2020, for our contributions to society amidst the Covid-19 Pandemic, HIA received the President's Volunteerism and Philanthropy Award (PVPA) from Madam President Halimah Yacob for the Organisation of Good category.
For more information, visit hia.sg, agwo.sg and adeo.sg
- weekly engagement and educational classes at four Recreation Centres providing opportunities for upskilling
- Adopt-a-dorm - oversee and look after dormitories through educational programmes, professional services like career/life coaching, legal aid, and recreational activities.
2. Migrant Domestic Workers - Served by the Alliance of Domestic Workers Outreach (ADEO)
- mental wellness training (LIFE training)
- financial literacy classes
- financial assistance (life insurance)
- legal aid services
3. Homeless Individuals and Rough Sleepers - Served by Ending Homelessness Together (EHT)
- work closely with various partners to provide shelters
- organise various festive activities
- provide material support such as meals, mattresses, pillows, blankets, and hygiene essentials
4. Vulnerable in Community - Served by Love Your (Unseen) Neighbour (LY(U)N)
- deliver essential items to the homes of needy communities
- befriend the elderly
- providing holistic healthcare through vaccination
5. Young Children - Served by The Alphabet Project (TAP)
- work with partners to facilitate reading rooms around Singapore
- story writing/telling workshops by professional trainers
- national story writing/telling competition
6. Youth and Interfaith - Organised by Sowing Care Together (SCT)
- visits to places of worship
- interfaith charitable projects
Our Wish List
The Alliance of Guest Workers Outreach (AGWO) is a movement of Hope Initiative Alliance. On Good Friday, AGWO distributed Care Meals to 9,218 guest workers at 113 factory-converted dormitories (FCDs). In the following days, the average distribution has drastically dropped to about 1,300 Care Meals per day due to the shortage of funds. Moreover, additional FCDs have been added to our list as of this writing. As we aim to help more guest workers and reach out to more FCDs, there remains much work to be done.
With $2 on average (on other urgent occasions, owing to large demand, up to $5), we will be able to provide a simple Care Meal for a guest worker. To feed 10,000 guest workers with 2 Care Meals a day, for 20 days, we will require $800,000. Beyond food, we are also looking into supplying other food items, hygiene products and medical supplies.
You may play a part in this project by donating some of the following items for these workers:
- Cup Noodles
- Tea pack & Nescafe
- Soap bars
- Hand sanitizer
- Snacks (Potato Chips, Peanuts..)
Should you wish to donate, do drop us a call at our Hotline (+65) 6304 3486 to arrange.
Thank you once again for your kind donation.
We are all in this together.
Help us do more today.
SowCare is a partnering member organisation of Hope Initiative Alliance. SowCare is working with the Ministry of Social and Family Development (MSF) to advocate temporal Safe Sound Sleeping Place (S3P) for the homeless during the Circuit Breaker period.
Below is the list of necessary items that the Homeless Community need the most. 100 sets of these items are ideally required to better facilitate their needs. To donate in-kind and for further queries, call our hotline at 6304 3486. Please call us before sending these below items.
2. Mattress Covers
9. Body Washes
12. Men and Women Clothing
(Owing to hygiene purposes and the COVID-19 situation, new and unused are preferred.)
The Innkeeper's Project @NorthEast #CoalitionToEndHomelessnessTogether is a project organised by the Ministry of Social and Family Development with the Housing & Development Board (HDB), involving several social service organisations.
With New Hope Community Services (NHCS) fronting the logistics and operations for this project, Methodist Welfare Services and Montfort Care working on the case management, Hope Initiative Alliance (HIA) is pleased to assist in soliciting support and in providing holistic care for the 200 homeless individuals who will be temporarily housed in the 1-room or 2-rooms HDB flats. This project is also supported by Singapore Kindness Movement.
Donations received will be used for the following
- Staff cost for 24/7 staff-on-duty
- Ex gratia/allowance for the homeless
If you are interested in being part of the The Innkeeper's Project 24/7 team who will handle the logistical and administrative tasks (full-time or part-time), contact our hotline at 6304 3486 today!
Donations in-kind are appreciated:
- Foldable Tables (50 units)
- Foldable Chairs (200 units)
- Floor-mats (50 units)
- Cabinets for safekeeping of belongings (200 units)
- Single-bedded Mattress (70 units)
- Single-bedded Bedsheet (150 units)
- Pillow (200 units)
- Pillow Case (200 units)
- Kettle (50 units)
- Standing Fan (100 units)
- Broom / Mop / Dustpan (50 sets)
- Pail (100 units)
- Bamboo Pole (400 units)
- Dishwashing Liquid (200 units)
- Laundry Detergent (200 units)
- Washing Powder (200 units)
- 3-in-1 Beverages (400 units)
- Biscuits / Cup Noodles (400 units)
Personal Hygiene and Well-Being
- Toiletries (200 sets)
- Bath Towels (200 units)
- Sanitizer (200 units)
- First Aid Kit (4 units)
- Mug / Plates / Bowls / Cutlery (200 sets)
- Mirror (100 units)
- Hooks (150 units)
Owing to hygiene purposes and the COVID-19 situation, new and unused items are preferred. To make in-kind donations and arrange delivery, please call the hotline at 6304 3486 or email to [email protected]
Note: When in excess, we will share the donated resources to other shelters and S3Ps (Safe, Sound, Sleeping Places).