How Your Donation Makes a Difference
$20 will help purchase a Bear Bottle Kit with unique valve for children who tend to aspirate or have oral motor difficulties to generate suction.
$50 will help purchase a customised hand splint to improve client's hand posture for better function.
$100 will help purchase one month's supply of diapers for students and clients.
$200 will help purchase a basic Assistive Communication Device for a non-verbal child.
Every donation matters! Your donation will go a long way in supporting our programs. Thank you for donating!
Your regular donations can help us to maintain a source of funds to keep the programs running. Thank you for donating!
Currently, CPAS serves children and adults with cerebral palsy and multiple disabilities. Our fully-integrated programmes and services cater to the developmental needs of persons with the condition and maximise their functional independence at every stage of life.
Empowering persons with cerebral palsy or multiple disabilities to realise their full potential and lead fulfilled, dignified lives.
Delivering fully integrated programmes and services at the highest standards with passion, integrity, care, and excellence
Creating awareness of Cerebral Palsy and multiple disabilities, and advocating equal opportunities for all persons with the condition.
2) At CPAS Special School, we offer the SPED Curriculum, as recommended by the Ministry of Education. In this curriculum, students pursue learning outcomes in three areas:Living,Learning,Working
3) Goodwill, Rehabilitation and Occupational Workshop (GROW) is a sheltered workshop that provides vocational training and sheltered employment for adults aged 18 years old and above with Cerebral Palsy and other associated disability conditions.
4) Day Activity Centre (DAC) provides care and skills training to persons with Cerebral Palsy and other associated physical disabilities, aged 18 to 55 years, who are not suitable for sheltered employment or whose family members are unable to take care of them during the day.
Our Wish List
CPAS requires toys for use in our centre, during lessons or for therapy sessions. Cause-and-effect toys (i.e. toys that will emit sounds, lights or pop up upon the child interacting with the toy)
We request for IKEA Gift cards/ Courts Vouchers to be disbursed to lower income beneficiaries and their families.
This will help them to purchase household appliances or furniture for their worn off or damaged appliances or furniture. (e.g. Bedbug Infestation)
We also note that our lower income families tend to collect or take in second hand furniture thrown at their void decks/ refuse areas, which contribute to potential bedbug infestation or health issues.
*Note: We cannot accept large furniture as we are not able to arrange for transport to the beneficiaries.
We currently have a beneficiary outreach of around 700 beneficiaries and a staff strength of 260. We have stepped up our precautionary measures such as temperature taking, and minimizing mingling across programs and classes. However, we are short of the items to help us sustain these efforts.
- Masks (500 pieces)
- Hand Sanitisers (100 bottles)
- Disinfectants (250 bottles)
- Anti-Bacterial Wet Wipes (500 packets)
- Anti-Bacterial Soap (100 bottles)
Please contact Daren Ng at [email protected] for more details.
You may also drop-off the items at CPAS, 65 Pasir Ris Drive 1 S(519529) between 9am to 5pm on weekdays, excluding Public Holidays.