How Your Donation Makes a Difference
Your donation will help level the playing field for a disadvantaged child when he/she starts school life through phonics and numeracy training at pre-school levels.
Your donation will give hope to a disadvantaged child struggling in school through free tuition and encouragement so that he/she does not give up on studying.
Your donation will bring smiles and meaning to the lives of lonely, low-income elderly through befriending and social care; and help enable active-aging activities to minimise the risk of depression.
Your donation will help a struggling single parent navigate life's hardships with dignity through grocery and financial support, skills training opportunitities and child mentoring support.
Your donation will help BCCS continue to touch hearts and build lives. Please help us by sharing about the causes of BCCS with your family & friends on social media platforms. Share the love NOW!
Thank you for your monthly donations to support BCCS' cause. We are able to continue to bring hope to our beneficiaries with your continued support.
Our family-based services and programmes are founded on the belief that every individual deserves a chance to reach his/her potential. BCCS works on the premise that we who are blessed are to share the blessings with those less fortunate in our society through practical help for them. Through our literacy, mentoring, skills training and other family programmes, we reach out to children, youths, seniors and families who are disadvantaged by their circumstances.
1) CAPLE: Teaches phonics and numeracy concepts to K1 & K2 students lagging behind, and supports parents' involvement in their children's studies
2) [email protected]: Provides tuition in English, Mathematics and Science subjects for low income/ disadvantaged children from Pri1 to Sec5 levels
3) [email protected] aims to build a love for reading in young children from low income/ disadvantaged families through stories, games, crafts and creative projects.
4) [email protected] and 5) [email protected] are after-school programmes which engage students in meaningful and fun activities. We hope to keep latchkey students away from the streets and unhealthy social situations by providing a safe and wholesome place for them to interact and build relationships.
6) YOUTHZONE: Engages youths from disadvantaged background with programmes and activities to develop their confidence, maturity, leadership and character.
7) HOPE Program seeks to help families struggling with unemployment, parenting issues, financial difficulties and inter-personal relationship issues through skills-training, counselling and guidance to the adults, and child befriending/mentoring and academic assistance to their children.
8) FAMILYZONE Programme aims to enhance the physical, social and emotional well-being of elderly residents who are lonely and vulnerable, through active aging activities, regular visitation and lunch pack distribution.