ASSOCIATION FOR PERSONS WITH SPECIAL NEEDS
How Your Donation Makes a Difference
APSN is one of the biggest organisations in Singapore providing special education and vocational training for persons with mild intellectual disabilities (MID), IQ range 50 - 70. Through a structured program, our clients are developed in 3 core areas : Academic, Vocational and Social Skills.
APSN currently runs 5 programs (from academic training all through to vocational and sheltered employment) in :
1) Chaoyang School -- academic and pre vocational training
2) Katong School -- academic and pre vocational training
3) Tanglin School -- academic and pre vocational training
4) Delta Senior School -- vocational training
5) Centre for Adults - vocational training and sheltered employment
Life and social skills developed are emphasized in the schools. Recreational activities are organised in Center for Adults to promote social integration.