Fund raising is an on-going exercise that needs your warm support in order to sustain our programmes.
At VCS, we have a range of programmes that can align with your community goals.
1. Whispering Hearts Family Service Centre - Helping families, individuals & children in need.
2. Viriya Family Service Centre - Helping families, individuals & children in need.
3. Viriya Therapy Centre - Provides specialised individual and family therapy, expressive arts therapy, clinical psychological assessments and interventions and grief support programme.
4. Teen Action Project & Project New Leaf - Helping youth-at-risk through workshops and activities under guidance from their mentors.
5. Viriya Mental Wellness Hub - To promote mental wellness by providing integrated professional social services to individuals, families, and the community.
6. Viriya-KK Children's Hospital HomeCare Programme - Providing financial and emotional support to chronically-ill children and their caregivers.
7. Viriya Children's Medical Programme - Assisting children who need long term medical care.
8. Viriya Children's Education Fund - Acknowledge and reward the effort of our children and youths who have achieved good academic improvement despite challenges in academic learning or family financial constraints.
9. Viriya Elderly Medical Programme - Helping elderly receive appropriate care and assistance to age in place with dignity.