How Your Donation Makes a Difference
Thank you for donating 10 dollars.
Thank you for donating 50 dollars.
Thank you for donating 100 dollars.
Thank you for donating 200 dollars.
About Campaignends 09 Nov 2017, 11:59 PM
- Increase public awareness and understanding about Palliative Care and Hospice Services;
- Promote healthy living among the community through brisk walking with their loved ones and friends;
- Raise funds for the hospital's "Programme of All Inclusive Care for the Terminally ill" (PACT) fund. Donations go towards activities that improve the quality of life of patients with Palliative Care needs.
Participation is free! Join us from 9 September to 22 October 2017 (see above image for more details).
Your donation to the PACT fund helps with:
1. Financial support to facilitate care of needy patients and families in the community
e.g Rental of breathing ventilator and ambulance transport fees for terminal discharge (whereby death is expected to occur within 48 hours), helping needy patients obtain interim funding when their families are unable to provide adequate funds etc.
2. Training and counselling for patients and caregivers
e.g. Providing palliative care-related trainings, setting up or maintaining support groups.
3. Education to the public, healthcare professionals and volunteers on issues pertinent to the care of those with advanced illnesses
e.g. Public forums and workshops
Any donation will be incredibly meaningful in supporting and caring for the terminally ill patients and their families. Thank you!
For queries, feel free to contact us at 6359 6420 or whpc @ttsh.com.sg
About the Charity
In keeping with Mr Tan Tock Seng's Legacy of Giving, Tan Tock Seng Hospital (TTSH) set up its charity arm, TTSH Community Fund, in August 1995 to improve the quality of life of our patients and the community. Today, our Charity runs more than 100 patient-centred programmes, disbursing more than $2 million each year for the Charity's activities. We support over 2,500 needy patient cases, especially the elderly and those who fall through the cracks of the system, and those who are unable to receive help from traditional charitable agencies. From expensive non-standard medication and breathing equipment to mobility aids, community rehabilitation programmes, and even dentures to help them eat better, TTSH Community Fund helps needy patients to gain greater independence, improve their quality of life and enable them to integrate back into the community. The Fund also supports healthcare research, innovation, and training for our staff and the community to deliver better patient care. Our Charity runs entirely on public donations. Every dollar to the Charity goes directly to support our activities. The TTSH Community Fund is a registered charity with IPC status. For more information, please visit https://www.ttsh.com.sg/ttshcf/