How Your Donation Makes a Difference
Thank you for donating 10 dollars.
Thank you for donating 50 dollars.
Thank you for donating 100 dollars.
Thank you for donating 200 dollars.
About Campaignends 09 Nov 2017, 11:59 PM
- Increase public awareness and understanding about Palliative Care and Hospice Services;
- Promote healthy living among the community through brisk walking with their loved ones and friends;
- Raise funds for the hospital's "Programme of All Inclusive Care for the Terminally ill" (PACT) fund. Donations go towards activities that improve the quality of life of patients with Palliative Care needs.
Participation is free! Join us from 9 September to 22 October 2017 (see above image for more details).
Your donation to the PACT fund helps with:
1. Financial support to facilitate care of needy patients and families in the community
e.g Rental of breathing ventilator and ambulance transport fees for terminal discharge (whereby death is expected to occur within 48 hours), helping needy patients obtain interim funding when their families are unable to provide adequate funds etc.
2. Training and counselling for patients and caregivers
e.g. Providing palliative care-related trainings, setting up or maintaining support groups.
3. Education to the public, healthcare professionals and volunteers on issues pertinent to the care of those with advanced illnesses
e.g. Public forums and workshops
Any donation will be incredibly meaningful in supporting and caring for the terminally ill patients and their families. Thank you!
For queries, feel free to contact us at 6359 6420 or whpc @ttsh.com.sg
1844. Merchant Tan Tock Seng, together with a group of friends donated a sum of 7000 Spanish dollars to build the Paupers' Hospital for the poor sick in the community. In keeping with this Legacy of Giving, Tan Tock Seng Hospital (TTSH) set up the TTSH Community Fund in August 1995 to improve the quality of life of our less fortunate patients. Today, the Fund runs over 100 patient-centred programs, disbursing more than $2 million each year for its activities. We support over 2,500 needy patient cases, especially the elderly and those who fall between the gaps of the system, and are unable to receive help from traditional charitable agencies. Our charity is unique in that it centres on helping those who cannot or do not receive adequate or timely help in the community. It provides timely help to needy patients and their families with their out-of-pocket medical expenses, vis a vis, non-standard medication, costly breathing equipment so that patients can go home, mobility aids, nutrition and home-based community rehabilitation programmes and many other areas of needs. Please visit www.ttsh.com.sg/ttshcf/ for more information.