How Your Donation Makes a Difference
Prevents a struggling family from going hungry by providing necessary food rations and support during these hard times. Thank you for your kind donation.
Provides academic support and developmental programmes for a vulnerable child during these tough times. Thank you for your support.
Helps support befriending services to isolated seniors and vulnerable migrant workers during this trying period. Thank you for your contribution.
Provides diapers and milk feeds for an elderly resident with no family support during this challenging period. Thank you for your generosity.
Our beneficiaries need your support more than ever during these difficult times. Thank you for being a beacon of hope to those in need.
Thank you for being a beacon of hope to those in need.
Our diverse programmes reach out to vulnerable children and youth, frail elderly, struggling families, isolated migrant workers and other needy segments in our society.
Your support goes a long way in helping to transform our beneficiaries lives. Because of your kindness, many can have hope for tomorrow.
* Please note that we can only accept donations (from this portal) for The Salvation Army Singapore and not overseas countries.
* The Haven cares for children from neglected family backgrounds and helps them achieve their full potential.
* Prison Support Services - Kids In Play reaches out to children of imprisoned parents and facilitates the reintegration of former inmates with their families upon release.
* Youth Development Centre reaches out to young people from low and middle income families to guide them towards a purposeful life.
* Family Support Services assist elderly and needy families through casework management and counselling, food rations, financial assistance, health checks and support groups.
* Peacehaven Nursing Home cares for the sick and frail elderly. Peacehaven Day Centres offer the Integrated Home and Day Care programme. Peacehaven Bedok Arena comprises an eldercare centre and a dementia day centre to support elders as they age-in-place.
* Sojourn engages the male migrant worker community to enhance their quality of life and improve the social integration between the local and migrant communities.
* Carehaven conducts meaningful programmes for domestic employees in collaboration with the Centre for Domestic Employees.