About Campaignends 11 Aug 2020, 11:59 PM
GB Fortnight is our annual donation drive that supports our effort to help Every Girl fulfil her fullest potential, so she can be filled with hope for today and bring hope to others tomorrow.
Be the reason others can hope again.
The Girls' Brigade Singapore believes our young people can leave a legacy that makes an extraordinary difference in a year riddled with much uncertainty.
For this reason, we have chosen New Hope Community Services (NHCS) as a beneficiary charity, so that you too, can help others hope again.
50% of all funds raised will go toward the amazing work of NHCS.
Looking beyond our own needs to the needs of others
GB Singapore (50%):
- 50% of funds raised in 2020 will be fully used for Company Programmes and direct work with Girls.
- Reaching more than 3,000 Girls in Primary and Secondary schools, as well as a growing number of preschoolers each week.
New Hope Community Services* (50%):
- Shelters and services for displaced families and individuals, Ex-
Offenders and Rough Sleepers.
- Mentoring of more than 600 low-income families.
- Refurbishment of a new centre.
- Job support and retention services.
- New Hope Club: Empowering youth-at-risk and their ecosystems to create every opportunity for success.
*Inclusive of but not limited to these needs and services.
About the Charity
The Girls' Brigade looks to families, friends and well-wishers to support our training programmes.Your generous support will enable us to continue our work amongst girls.