How Your Donation Makes a Difference
Provides a laptop for a child to receive home-based learning
Helps a child to receive early intervention to aid their development
Supports a child's home-based learning through provision of prepaid data card
Provides specialised transport for a client to access services at SPD
Your monthly giving will bring a steady stream of funds enabling us to plan and maximise our resources to deliver enhanced programmes and services to our clients.
We are here to help children and youths with special needs reach for the stars and be the best that they can be through early intervention and educational support.
We strive to boost the self-reliance and mobility of persons with disabilities within the community, and we do so through therapy services, assistive technology and the support and encouragement of our care team.
Our day care programmes provide respite to families, making it possible for persons with disabilities to stay with their loved ones at home for as long as possible without having to resort to institutional care.
A strong advocate for inclusive employment, we train people with disabilities and work with them to seek suitable employment opportunities so that they can be financially independent and lead a full and engaged life.
After more than 50 years, we remain focused and committed to enabling people with disabilities.
- An early head-start to kids through early intervention
- Equal educational opportunities for students with disabilities
Economic Self-Reliance - To increase employability through
- Vocational and work
- Preparation training
- Centre and home-based therapy services
- Application of assistive technology to overcome the limitations of disabilities
- Structured training at day care programme
Social Support - Holistic support rendered to clients and caregivers through
- Case management
- Caregiver support
- Application of schemes
Enabling the Sector
- Provide therapy services to other VWOs and community organisations
- Provide training on AT for caregivers and consultancy projects for VWOs or institutions
- Conduct workshops for those working with children with special needs in classrooms
- Foster greater disability awareness and community inclusion through public education talks and workshops
Our Wish List
In view of the COVID-19 situation, it is now mandatory for all persons to wear a mask when leaving their home. We seek your support to donate face masks for children so they are more protected should they be required to leave the house e.g. visiting the doctor and attend therapy sessions at our centres after the circuit breaker is lifted.
We are looking for 500 pieces of reusable children masks for our young clients. Please contact Calvin Lee at 6579 0780 or [email protected] if you wish to make a donation or require any other information. Thank you.