How Your Donation Makes a Difference
(It's like $5 a month) and you'll be added to our VIP preview mailing list and receive a copy of a Sing Lit publication, on top of our undying love, affection and gratitude.
(It's like $10 a month) and you'll receive a special Sing Lit Station t-shirt in your size, on top of all the above.
(It's like $20 a month) and you'll receive a custom-designed tote bag with your choice of Sing Lit poem, free entry for 1 at our World Domination Year End reading on Dec 29, and all of the above.
(It's like $50/mth) for 2 free tickets to our annual performance event, free flow of drinks for 1 (bespoke cocktails, beers or soft drinks) at our World Domination Year End reading, and all the above.
About Campaignends 14 Dec 2017, 11:59 PM
This is what we have lined up for next year -
- The 5th Edition of SingPoWriMo in April
- Expanding poetry.sg's database to include Chinese and Tamil language poets too
- Return of Manuscript Bootcamp (Prose)
- Brand new masterclasses and workshops
- Bringing Book A Writer into primary schools, and the return of Camp Lit school holiday camp in June
- Art installation of redesigned classic Sing Lit book covers
- Travel writing extravaganza in the heartlands
- Possibly even a performance of equal one-of-a-kindness as Sing Lit Body Slam
Every dollar truly counts, so help turn our crazier ideas into reality. Keep on telling our story to your friends and colleagues, so that we can keep telling stories for all of us. We wouldn't be where we are today without you.
Thank you for supporting Sing Lit Station, and helping to keep our little Station running.
About the Charity
Est. July 2016 / A platform where readers and writers meet.
Sing Lit Station is a literary non-profit and writers' centre in Singapore. We are a registered charity and Institution of Public Character (IPC) since Dec 2016. We aim to grow the literary community by:
1. Providing professional development for emerging and established writers;
2. Creating a one-stop portal for new and existing readers of Singapore literature;
3. Building a participative community within the literary scene and the general reading population.
Beyond our core programmes described below, we also organise a variety of innovative outreach and public art programmes including the Singapore Poetry On The Sidewalks, where we stencilled invisible poetry onto the sidewalks of popular art districts; Sing Lit Body Slam, where we offered a world-first showcase blending professional wrestling and spoken word; as well as Manuscript Bootcamp, our exclusive and intensive weekend-long editorial programme for aspiring writers. We are also carrying a writing workshop series for migrant workers and other underprivileged communities.