How Your Donation Makes a Difference
Thank you for donating 10 dollars.
Thank you for donating 50 dollars.
Thank you for donating 100 dollars.
Thank you for donating 200 dollars.
About Campaignends 31 Mar 2018, 11:59 PM
As a 185-bed national centre for cardiovascular medicine in Singapore, National Heart Centre Singapore provides a one-stop comprehensive preventive, diagnostic, therapeutic and rehabilitative cardiac services.
The Heart To Heart Fund was set up by the National Heart Centre Singapore to improve patient care in four ways:
- Provide aid to financially needy heart patients
- Support medical research for new treatments
- Fund new treatment modalities that cannot be treated by conventional medicine and methods
- Sustain medical excellence through education
About the Charity
This year, SingHealth and our institutions celebrate 200 years of Medicine in Singapore. Join us in co-creating a healthier tomorrow for generations to come.
SingHealth Fund (SHF) champions research, education and clinical care causes across SingHealth, Singapore's largest public healthcare cluster. Annually, we receive close to 6 million patient visits across our network of four acute hospitals, five national specialty centres as well as community hospitals and polyclinics.
With your support we can, together, ignite and advance the fullest potential of Medicine.
Funds raised will address and bridge the gaps between existing government grants and support schemes to bring about better health for our patients and community by:
- providing aid to patients-in-need and their families.
- empowering researchers, educators and clinicians to accelerate medical breakthroughs.
- fueling innovation and nurturing future generations of healthcare leaders.
In addition, funds raised will support initiatives to boost the resilience of healthcare workers especially in times of health emergencies.