How Your Donation Makes a Difference
Thank you for donating 10 dollars.
Thank you for donating 60 dollars.
Thank you for donating 120 dollars.
Thank you for donating 220 dollars.
About Campaignends 31 Mar 2022, 11:59 PM
2) Defray costs of expansion in network of clinics and medical services.
About the Charity
Singapore Thong Chai Medical Institution (STCMI) was established in 1867. We have been offering free traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) consultation and dispensing free medicines to patients regardless of race, religion and nationality.
Today, we have five clinics island wide:-
- Main Branch: 50 Chin Swee Road #01-01 Thong Chai Building, Singapore 169874
- Ang Mo Kio Branch: 425 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 3 #01-2432, Singapore 560425
- Bedok Branch: Blk 614 Bedok Reservoir Road, #01-1208, Singapore 470614
- Sengkang Branch: 2 Sengkang Square, #04-06 Sengkang Community Hub, Singapore 545025
- Bukit Batok Branch: Blk 167 Bukit Batok West Ave 8, #01-234, Singapore 650167
Our clinics see more than 1600 patients daily and need about$10 million to run yearly. It is only through your charitable contributions and support that the institution is able to continue its operations.
STCMI is an approved charity organization with IPC status. All donations received will be 2.5 times tax deductible.