How Your Donation Makes a Difference
SingaporeSailing thanks you for donating 10 dollars.
SingaporeSailing thanks you for donating 60 dollars.
SingaporeSailing thanks you for donating 120 dollars.
SingaporeSailing thanks you for donating 220 dollars.
About Campaignends 31 Mar 2021, 11:59 PM
Your donation will help SSF in projects and initiatives that contribute to the High Performance System (HPS). These include but are not limited to:
- Pathway programme for Team Singapore athletes;
- Coach Development to raise the expertise and professionalism of coaches;
- Provision of Sport Science and Medicine services by Singapore Sports Institute and the National Youth Sports Institute;
- Enhancing the Training Environment for Team Singapore athletes locally or overseas;
- Data Analytics & Information to facilitate informed decision-making, improve sporting performance and enhance the efficiency of the sport;
- Management capability to develop and implement clear multi-year sports plans;
- Competition Opportunities at the Regional, Continental, World/Olympics levels and their para equivalent.
**Donations to SSF can be for specific class programmes, but they cannot be specific to sailors.
About the Charity
Singapore Sailing Federation is the national governing body for sailing in Singapore.
Together with its affiliates, the federation's mission is to get more Singaporeans, every student included, to go sailing.
To inspire Singaporeans, the federation runs national training programs to help Singaporean sailors to win medals at regional and international events including the SEA Games, Asian Games and hopefully soon enough, the Olympic Games.
Singaporean sailors have stepped up to the Olympic level and are reaching for the first Olympic sailing medal for Singapore. With more local home grown sailors putting their studies and careers on hold to give it their all at the Olympics, the federation needs more funds to support their efforts.