How Your Donation Makes a Difference
Join us as a Supporter of SRT and you will enjoy 2 SRT or 2 TLC tickets, invitations to cast parties and acknowledgement in our show programmes
Join us as a Patron of SRT and you will enjoy 4 SRT or 6 TLC tickets, invitations to cast parties and acknowledgement in our show programmes.
Join us as an SRT Angel and enjoy 4 SRT or 6 TLC tickets, of which 2 are Cat 2 tickets to SRT shows outside of KC Arts Centre, exclusive invitations and acknowledgement in show programmes.
Join us as an SRT Archangel and enjoy 6 SRT or 8 TLC tickets, of which 4 are Cat 1 tickets to SRT shows outside of KC Arts Centre, exclusive invitations and acknowledgement in show programmes.
To join us as a Silver ($10,000), Golden ($15,000) or Platinum ($20,000) Archangel , please contact us at [email protected] and we will get in touch with you personally.
Sometimes it seems a little harder to give. But with $50 a month, you will donate $600 a year. With $100 a month, you will donate $1,200 a year. Step by step, you help us to create the best theatre.
Your donation will directly help to:
1. Keep the company going and enable SRT, a non-profit charity, to continue paying our artists and employees who work hard on delivering shows that inspire, enrich and engage.
2. Support our community outreach programmes for arts education for children and youth, a nourishing and dynamic approach to personal development and learning.
3. Create a pipeline of talent to support the industry and the creative economy of Singapore.
SRT's seasons include original works for a wide audience range, classic plays and bestsellers from leading stages, especially from London's West End and Broadway. We have also produced outstanding new musicals such as A Twist of Fate and Forbidden City: Portrait of an Empress. SRT also stages Asia's largest Shakespeare in the Park, and has brought together over 270,000 people during the ten productions staged in the series.
For younger audiences, SRT's The Little Company (TLC) stages popular titles such as Red Riding Hood and Charlotte's Web. Over 65,000 children, parents and teachers experience the magic of our TLC productions every year. Every year, SRT's Student Education Fund (SRTSEF) enables over 3,000 children to come and watch our TLC productions.
In return for your support, you will be the first to hear about our upcoming shows, receive tax benefits and complimentary tickets for your donation. You will also be invited to exclusive events such as cast parties, backstage tours, masterclasses and more.
Friends of SRT Terms and Conditions:
- Friends of SRT donor programme expires 12 months from the date of registration.
- Complimentary tickets are only available for productions staged by SRT. They are not applicable for non-SRT shows held at the KC Arts Centre.
- Tickets for SRT shows staged outside of KC Arts Centre will be redeemed from the main allotment of complimentary tickets in your donor programme.
-Funds received by SRT on or before 15 December 2022 will receive tax benefit in 2023. Funds received by SRT after 15 December 2022, will receive tax benefit in 2024.