About Campaignends 19 Feb 2022, 11:59 PM
For over 70 years, the Singapore Red Cross has supported the elderly, disabled, families and children from disadvantaged backgrounds, uplifting vulnerable communities to ensure their well-being through services such as:
- Community Health on Wheels, a community-based mobile healthcare programme that brings free ancillary services and basic medical care to doorsteps in the heartlands.
- ElderAid mobilises community volunteers in caring, befriending and building the resilience of the elderly.
- HoME+ (Home Monitoring and Eldercare)HoME+ provides home monitoring and response for seniors living on their own.
- TransportAid helps the elderly and disabled from low-income homes get to and from their healthcare service facilities, such as medical treatments, rehabilitation and day activity centres.
- Family LifeAid, provides food vouchers and nutritious food to low-income families, hand-delivered with love.
- Centre for Occupational Learning and Employment (COLE) mitigates the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the livelihoods of vulnerable communities, through basic employability training and job facilitation for Singaporeans.
Your magnanimous gift will help us ensure that more of our beneficiaries receive the assistance they need to uplift their lives.
About the Charity
The Singapore Red Cross (SRC) is a homegrown humanitarian organisation dedicated to relieve human suffering, protect lives and dignity and respond to emergencies since 1949. Our blood donor mobilisation programme, home for the disabled, transport aid, food aid, community led action for resilience, community first aid and training derive from our mission to serve the vulnerable.