How Your Donation Makes a Difference
Thank you for giving during this pressing time of need. Your gift of $20 feeds a family of 4 for 2 days, or buys 1 week of diapers for a resident of Red Cross Home for the Disabled.
Thank you for giving during this Your gift of $50 feeds a family of 4 for 5 days, or helps 1 beneficiary get to and from his medical treatment via our TransportAid service.
Thank you for giving during this pressing time of need. Your gift of $100 feeds a family of 4 for 10 days, or helps 1 volunteer to be First Aid ready and respond to emergencies in the community.
Thank you for giving during this pressing time of need. Your gift of $250 feeds a family of 4 for 1 whole month.
About Campaignends 10 Jul 2020, 11:59 PM
The Singapore Red Cross is bracing itself for a steep drop in cash donations in this current unfortunate COVID-19 climate which is critically needed to run its local programmes and services.
- Red Cross Home for the Disabled (RCHD)and Day Activity Centre (DAC), which provides residential, respite and daycare services to over 100 adults and children with multiple disabilities to ensure their physical, mental, emotional and social well-being.
- ElderAid and HoME+ (Home Monitoring and Eldercare), which mobilises community volunteers in caring, befriending and building the resilience of the elderly. HoME+ provides home monitoring and response for seniors living on their own.
- TransportAid, which enables the elderly and/or disabled from low-income homes to get to and from their medical treatments, rehabilitation and daycare centres.
- Family LifeAid, which provides food vouchers and nutritious food to skipped generation, single-elderly and single-parent families, hand-delivered with love.
- Volunteer and Youth Development, which provides training, grooms and nurtures all our volunteers, including Red Cross Youth, to be humanitarian leaders of tomorrow through structured training and community programmes.
Please do support us to ensure our beneficiaries receive the help they need during these difficult times. Let's not forget our local vulnerable in need, and be a Champion for them today.
About the Charity
The Singapore Red Cross (SRC) is a homegrown humanitarian organisation dedicated to relieve human suffering, protect lives and dignity and respond to emergencies since 1949. Our blood donor mobilisation programme, home for the disabled, transport aid, food aid, community led action for resilience, community first aid and training derive from our mission to serve the vulnerable.