How Your Donation Makes a Difference
S$20 will fund the hydration supply for the national athletes during races.
S$50 will fund the nutrition aspect for the national team during races.
S$100 will assist the team in securing logistical items for training and races.
S$200 will support the national team in securing their racing attire.
About Campaignends 21 Sep 2022, 11:59 PM
1. All Race Expenses and Training Expense leading up to Asian Games 2022 HangZhou, China
2. Pathway Development for Team Singapore athletes;
3. Coach Development to raise the expertise and professionalism of coaches;
4. Provision of Sports Science and Medicine services by the Singapore Sports Institute and the National Youth Sports Institute;
5. Enhancing the Training Environment for Team Singapore athletes locally or overseas;
6. Data Analytics and Information to facilitate informed decision-making, improve sporting performance and enhance the efficiency of the sport;
7. Management Capability to develop and implement clear multi-year sports plan;
8. Competition Opportunities at the Regional, Continental, World, Olympics levels and their para equivalent.
About the Charity
The Singapore Dragon Boat Association (SDBA) is the National Sports Association (NSA) for the sport of dragon boat in Singapore. It is a member of International Dragon Boat Federation (IDBF), Asian Dragon Boat Federation (ADBF), South East Asian Traditional Boat Association (SEATBA) and Singapore National Olympic Council (SNOC).
1. To develop and maintain a world class National Team at both senior and junior levels.
2. To develop and promote a comprehensive outreach programme.
3. To develop, promote and maintain world class competition events.
4. To become an effective agent for Dragon Boat development.
To develop sporting excellence in the sport of Dragon Boat and to cultivate mass participation in the sport