Singapore Anti-Narcotics Association
How Your Donation Makes a Difference
SANA believes the fight against drug abuse starts with building self-worth and enabling self-determination. Every one of us can rise above influence, instant thrills and self-doubt to stay focused on the people and things that really matter.
SANA helps people recognise that they can resist, and rise above the influence of drugs.
We do this through:
- SOCIAL ENGAGEMENT with and for the at-risk community
- EQUIPPING caregivers and counsellors involved in aftercare and reintegration, social recovery and aftercare
- ASSISTING those in recovery to re-integrate into society and lead purposeful lives
We are focused on connecting with individuals, communities and those at-risk, in every engagement - we want to inspire positivity, restore hope and invigorate action.
- SANA Badge Scheme
- Yellow Ribbon Community Project
-Tattoo Removal Programme
- Family Enrichment Programme
- Peer Leaders Development Programme
- Step-Up Centre
- Case Management Services
- Youth Enhanced Supervision Scheme