About Campaignends 31 Dec 2022, 11:59 PM
From 10 am to 10 pm, singers from all walks of life, age, and race will take turns every 20 minutes to perform all music styles and raise funds.
Since 2013, Sing'theatre has brought live music to the hospitals with several programs such as:
- [email protected] (Singapore General Hospital), an annual festival of music for all by all
- Weekly concerts programs at National University Hospital (NUH) and Tan Tock Seng Hospital (TTSH)
- 365 days of [email protected] since October 2019, bringing 1 hour of live music every day in one of the public hospitals. During the pandemic, we pivoted for up to 5 online concert a week during the best period.
Sing'theatre is working on the program 365 HOURS OF MUSIC to engage other communities, which aims to bring music to the community. Through this community outreach program, we aim to bring music and theatre to those with limited access. Bringing live music to public hospitals and Healthcare Institutions and providing singing / musical theatre classes to underserved communities perfectly fits what Sing'theatre stands for.
#GreatSingaporeGive #GivingWeekSG #SGCares
About the Charity
Sing'theatre is a non-profit professional theatre company. Sing'theatre recognised as an Institution of Public Character. Our mission is to be a creative platform that uses music and theatre to help shape an inspiring future.
Our motto is PERFORMING FOR A BETTER SOCIETY by:
1. Producing musical revues and shows that open social dialogues in the Singaporean community and promote multicultural interaction
2. Making music and theatre universally accessible, especially in hospitals, reaching out in particular to the most isolated and underprivileged patients
3. Empowering youth and the community as a whole by sharing our passion for performing and providing top-level musical theatre training