How Your Donation Makes a Difference
All donations are 2.5 times tax deductible!
Go the extra mile for the 5,000 Children & Youth we serve each year
The percentage of effort social workers give to MAXIMISE POTENTIAL
Be a champion who empowers students to develop the 5Cs: Competence, Confidence, Character, Connections & Care
About Campaignends 31 Oct 2022, 11:59 PM
1. Children with learning difficulties :
- Psycho-educational assessment to enable early diagnosis and intervention for children from 5 years old
- Early intervention for underprivileged children to overcome learning difficulties
- Consultation & support group for parents with children with special learning needs
2. Children and Youth with at-risk profiles :
- Positive youth development programmes to reduce juvenile delinquency
- Character-building & developmental programmes to impart life skills for youths
- Casework and counselling to support youths with mental health challenges
- School social work to partner schools in enabling needy children & youth to encourage school completion
3. Training, consultation & supervision for professionals working with marginalised children and youths.
For more information, you can also visit our page: www.shine.org.sg/nii
About the Charity
You can be a hero of our students. Your giving empowers us to serve underprivileged children and youth with learning and socio-emotional difficulties.
SHINE Children and Youth Services is a registered charity and a member of National Council of Social Service. We celebrate 45 years of serving vulnerable children, youth, and their families in Singapore and remain committed to enabling them to maximise their potential. SHINE serves around 5,000 students, aged 5-21 years old, and parents each year. The work we do helps to build young lives, enhances their resilience, and SHINEs the light of hope for their future.
A big thanks to You donors for supporting programmes and services that empower children, youth, and families!