How Your Donation Makes a Difference
Thank you for donating '5 + 5'. High Five!
Go the extra mile for the 5,000 children and youth we serve each year.
Representing the 104 children in Reading Odyssey: Stories at Home who improved in their reading abilities.
Be a champion for students' to develop the 5 Cs' of Competence, Confidence, Character, meaningful Connections and Care for others.
About Campaignends 31 Dec 2020, 11:59 PM
Your contribution will fund new initiatives and existing programmes that empowers:
- Families with Children with learning difficulties
- Children and Youth with at-risk profiles
- Social work teams to design innovative and relevant programmes that take into account the 'new normal'
- SHINE to respond to greater needs that may arise not only now, but also in the months and year ahead.
SHINE HI-5 CHALLENGE 2020
- Donate $5 + $5 ($10)
- Nominate 5 people on social media to do the same (remember to tag us @scys.sg to help spread the word)
You can do this indoors or outside. You can still make a donation if you can't complete all 5 exercises.
TOGETHER LET'S HIT OUR MILESTONE OF $20K
Your health and safety is upmost important to us, so please always practice safe distancing while exercising and and only if you're feeling well enough to do so. Learn more @ bit.ly/SportSGInfograhpic
WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT
If you want more information about our programmes and services - please head to www.shine.org.sg
About the Charity
Your giving empowers us to serve underprivileged children and youth with learning and socio-emotional difficulties. We remain committed to enabling them to overcome their challenges and maximise their potential. We do this through providing services in schools, in the community and through our centres, for children and youths who are in need of support, disadvantaged by their circumstances or present at-risk profiles. SHINE strongly believes that every child and youth has the potential to achieve and be contributing members of our society.