How Your Donation Makes a Difference
Thank you for your lovely gift
You go the extra mile for the 5,000 Children & Youth we serve each year
You match the percentage of effort social workers give to MAXIMISE the POTENTIAL of students
Your heroic gift empowers students to develop the 5Cs: Competence, Confidence, Character, Connections & Care
About Campaignends 31 Mar 2021, 11:59 PM
For Children with learning Difficulties :
- Psycho-educational assessment to enable early diagnosis and intervention for children from 5 years old
- Early intervention for underprivileged children to overcome learning difficulties
- Consultation & support group for parents with children with special learning needs
For Children and Youth with at-risk profiles :
- Positive youth development progammes to reduce juvenile delinquency
- Character-building & developmental programmes to impart life skills for youths
- Casework and counselling to support youths with mental health challenges
- School social work to partner schools in enabling needy children & youth to encourage school completion
Training, consultation & supervision for professionals working with marginalised children and youths
About the Charity
You are a hero of our students. Your giving empowers us to serve underprivileged children and youth with learning and socio-emotional difficulties.
We remain committed to enabling them to overcome their challenges and maximise their potential.
We do this through providing services in schools, in the community and through our centres, for children and youths who are in need of support, disadvantaged by their circumstances or present at-risk profiles.
SHINE strongly believes that every child and youth has the potential to achieve and be contributing members of our society.