Seventy Times Seven: Wheels for a Cause
About Campaignends 10 Jul 2016, 11:59 PM
Seventy Times Seven will need to replace the 12-seater van which it utilises for all its services and programmes. This passenger van will used to ferry the families and children of prisoners to and from the following activities:
* Meeting prisoners upon their release from prison, an average of three to four times a week.
* Ferrying children for weekly Care Club (Support group for children and youths)
* Holiday Programmes for Care Club children
* Transportation for elderly parents or family members who are immobile
* Meeting the practical needs of families and children of prisoners, upon request
Seventy Times Seven promotes restorative justice. Our programmes seek to reconcile love and justice. Our services and programmes serve the community of families and individuals in the Singapore prison system. We are IPC-registered (Institute of Public Character) status under Ministry of Social and Family Development (MSF). All donations made to Seventy Times Seven qualify for tax exempt receipts.
Who's Fundraising For Us
Be the first to fundraise for us!
- Winnie Bong, Contact Person
- Seventy Times Seven (formerly known as Life Anew!)
TELL YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY
Make giving a part of who we are