How Your Donation Makes a Difference
Create your own essential oil: Learn the basics of essential oils, create your own blend and immerse in a experiential sensory meditation. *NOTE: ALL ESSENTIAL OIL WORKSHOP IS FULL.
Make your own pottery: Leverage pottery-making as avenue to release your emotions, and improve your mental well-being and resilience. *NOTE: ALL POTTERY WORKSHOP IS FULL.
Learn mindfulness practices: Pick up self-care skills and develop inner resources to cope with difficult emotions. *Note: 3.30pm to 5pm session is now FULL.
Yoga: Be equipped with techniques to cultivate greater awareness
About Campaignends 28 Sep 2019, 11:59 PM
Find out more:
- Website: https://www.ncss.gov.sg/Our-Initiatives/Beyond-The-Label
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/beyondthelabelsg
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/beyondthelabelsg
ABOUT BEYOND THE LABEL FEST
Workshops: (Slots are available on first-come-first serve basis)
-Make your own essential oil workshop by Aromamaymay
-Pottery workshop by Center Pottery
-Mindfulness introductory workshop by Mindful Insights
-Yoga workshop by The Breathe Movement
Make a token donation of $15 to The President's Challenge 2019.
- F&B treats in a container foodpark
- Flea market with exclusive crafts from indie labels
- Live music by local musicians from Timbre Group
- Creativity against Mental Health Stigma exhibition by Temasek Polytechnic School of Design x McCann Singapore
- Escape Room experience by Youth Alliance
- Wellness and mindfulness workshops/sessions
- Interactive experiences to learn about mental health
Thank you for your interest in the workshops. You will receive a confirmation email to confirm your slot for the workshop upon successful donation.
Show us your E-receipt and email confirmation at the registration counter.
About the Charity
The President's Challenge is an annual community outreach and fundraising campaign for charities selected every year by the President's Office. It is a call to all Singaporeans in doing their part in building a more caring and inclusive society.
Initiated in 2000 by former President S R Nathan, the Challenge represents the coming together of people from all walks of life, to help the less fortunate. In 2012, under the leadership of former President Tony Tan Keng Yam, the Challenge was expanded to go beyond fundraising by including volunteerism and social
In 2018, President Halimah Yacob announced a $10 million fund (Empowering For Life Fund) which will empower vulnerable groups through skills upgrading, capacity-building and employment. Visit http://www.pc.org.sg/WhoWeSupport to find out about the benefiting organisations supported by President's Challenge this year. 100% of the donations received go towards the charities we support.