How Your Donation Makes a Difference
Thank you for donating $100. Every $100 entitles you to a pair of online movie passes to 'I Can Only Imagine', hosted on SMIX.ASIA.
Thank you for donating $150. Every $150 entitles you to a three-course meal voucher from Soul Food, for dine-in or takeaway.
Thank for for donating $350. Every $350 entitles you to a pair of 3-course meal vouchers from Soul Food and a pair of online movie passes to 'I Can Only Imagine' on SMIX.ASIA.
About Campaignends 21 Dec 2021, 11:59 PM
As NLCS reaches its 21st anniversary this year, we want to celebrate both the community work that we have been doing and the new horizons that we want to pursue.
We are aiming to raise $600,000 for the following initiatives:
- Deepening Roots: to support our existing work reaching out to disadvantaged children, youths and families through literacy and character intervention programmes, sustained mentorship and financial assistance.
- Sowing Seeds: to expand our services to include active ageing and intergenerational support for vulnerable seniors, as well as inclusive student care for neurodiverse children.
You can contribute to our mission and enjoy one or more of the following perks at the same time:
- Film Lovers: grab movie premiere tickets or online movie passes to watch "I Can Only Imagine", an inspirational film about the difficult mending of a father-son relationship.
- Foodies: savour culinary treats from Soul Food, a social enterprise where high-quality, artisanal modern European cuisine is made from the heart by differently-abled young persons.
- Enthusiasts: bid for beautiful original paintings, stylish gemstone bracelets, sunset yacht cruises and more in our curated lineup of art and lifestyle auction items.
Do good with us and bring hope to the underprivileged!
About the Charity
New Life Community Services is a social service agency committed to serve children, youth and senior citizens in the community regardless of race and religion. We are an IPC and a member of the National Council of Social Services.
We operate three childcare centres, three student care centres and two youth hubs with an emphasis on imparting life skills and character values to the next generation. We conduct literacy and character mentoring programmes for disadvantaged children, as well as after-school engagement programmes for youths. We also run active ageing programmes to support the needs of the elderly, an often isolated and marginalised group in society.
We also believe in improving the situations of marginalised families with schooling children so that the latter will be adequately supported as they grow up. To that end, we provide families with financial assistance, casework management and counselling to address financial and social issues.
In 2022, we nurtured 923 children, mentored 325 youths, enabled 185 seniors, and financially assisted 408 individuals and families, thanks to the generous support of donors, sponsors and fundraisers like yourselves.
Please visit www.newlife.org.sg for more info.