How Your Donation Makes a Difference
Your donation could pay for specific primers used to study a gene of interest.
Your support could pay for laboratory consumables used for experiments in the research lab.
Your kind gesture could pay for a specialized kit for the purification of blood samples used for research.
Your generosity could pay for a high throughput test to analyze a research sample.
About Campaignends 31 Jan 2021, 11:59 PM
In conjunction with Run for Hope, I am gathering a group of 20 friends to each run/walk 20km (in a single run or cumulatively between now and 31 December) to raise funds for blood cancer and stem cell research. This will be held as part of Run for Hope 2020 and all you need to do is:
1. Inform me that you plan to participate on this post
2. Register for Run for Hope (if you haven't already done so)
3. Get a run tracking app like MapMyRun
4. Help to post (we can send you something to post) about your run on your social media channels (Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram etc) and encourage your own friends, relatives and colleagues to donate via this page.
5. Submit your run stats to Run for Hope when you are done.
6. Inform your friends when you are done and ask them again to donate!
7. Donations made after 25 December 2020 will reflect in the year 2021 tax deduction statements.
About the Charity
Someone in Singapore is diagnosed with cancer every hour. For many, a cancer diagnosis is an emotional and difficult time. The NCCS Cancer Fund helps support the fight against cancer by supporting patient care, cancer research and cancer education.
NCCS helps over 26,000 cancer patients each year. From the moment they are diagnosed and throughout their treatment we are with them, providing the very best care, by the best people, in the best place.
Donate today and help us give hope to people with cancer.
All donations received are managed by SingHealth Fund (SHF), an institution of Public Character (UEN 201624016E).
All donors are required to provide their Tax Reference number (e.g. NRIC/FIN/UEN where applicable) to enjoy tax deduction. The donation will be automatically included in the donor's IRAS tax assessment. As such, we will not be sending any official receipt, unless upon written request by the donor.
Please note that donations must be made before 15 December for processing and be included in time for tax assessment in the same year.