How Your Donation Makes a Difference
Thank you for your gift! (Please note - Do not tick anonymous if you would like to receive a box of tea as a token of our appreciation.)
Thank you for your gift! (Please note - Do not tick anonymous if you would like to receive 10 boxes of tea as a token of our appreciation.)
Thank you for your gift! (Please note - Do not tick anonymous if you would like to receive 20 boxes of tea as a token of our appreciation.)
Thank you for your gift. (Please note - Do not tick anonymous if you would like to receive 40 boxes of tea as a token of our appreciation. We will contact you for courier arrangements.)
About Campaignends 31 Dec 2023, 11:59 PM
NDCS 25th Anniversary Green Tea Blend is a special brew handcrafted for our silver jubilee celebration. The blend comprises of Japanese brown rice green tea, orange and rosemary brings about an uplifting mood! Pair it with a rice cracker snack or simply sip it on its own!
You can show your support by making a minimum donation of $25 towards the NDCS Tooth Fairy Fund and receive a box of tea (10 pillow sachets) as a token of appreciation. All proceeds go to the Fund which provides needy patients with oral conditions gain access to treatment. The Fund also supports oral health research and education initiatives to spearhead new discoveries to train specialists for the betterment of oral healthcare for future generations.
Please provide your details (do not tick anonymous) when making the donations so that we may contact you. Once we receive your donations, you will be notified within 14 days on the collection of your tea box(es) at:
National Dental Centre Singapore
5 Second Hospital Avenue, Singapore 168938
Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays): 10am to 4pm
- Courier service will be available for donors who donate $500 and above.
- Contact details of anonymous donors are unavailable to us, please contact us directly if you did not hear from us within 14 days.
- If you happen to be at The National Dental Centre Singapore and would like to collect your box of tea (donation of $25 and above), please call us at 6324 8929.
About the Charity
National Dental Centre Singapore (NDCS) Tooth Fairy Fund
Established in 2007, Tooth Fairy Fund was set up to provide treatment funding for underprivileged patients requiring complex dental care.
With effect from 1 August 2018, we have enhanced the scope of Tooth Fairy Fund to maintain its relevance in supporting Singaporeans' dental needs. The fund is now known as NDCS Tooth Fairy Fund and supports:
1. needy patients and other patient-focused programmes
2. research and education causes under the SingHealth Duke-NUS Oral Health Academic Clinical Programme to advance the delivery of medicine for better care
3. areas of greatest need identified by NDCS management
All donations received are managed by SingHealth Fund (SHF), an Insititution of Public Character (UEN 201624016E)