How Your Donation Makes a Difference
$10 will help to provide a pack of adult diapers for ONE Metta Home for the Disabled resident for weekly.
$30 will help provide medical supplies for Metta's Medical Care team for ONE week.
$50 will help provide groceries for ONE low-income family weekly.
Provide THREE full days of rehabilitation service to ONE beneficiary of Metta Day Rehabilitation Centre for the Elderly.
About Campaignends 31 Dec 2020, 11:59 PM
With over 1,150 beneficiaries, Metta Welfare Association (Metta) requires your continuous support for our disability care, medical care, alumni care, special education and early intervention services.
With this current COVID-19 situation, its an especially challenging period for Metta and we forsee a drop in our donations. Please do support us and make a donation today so we are able to continue helping the less fortunate in the society.
Be the change in our beneficiaries' lives!
Should you wish to donate via giro please download the form at: https://www.metta.org.sg/hq/wp-content/uploads/giro2020.pdf
About the Charity
Founded in 1992 by Venerable Chao Khun Fa Zhao, Metta Welfare Association was registered as a charity in 1994. Endorsed by the MSF, MOH and MOE, we are a member of the National Council of Social Service, Singapore Hospice Council and Singapore Disability Sports Council.
Metta Welfare Association aims to provide the following services to the community:
1) To provide accessible and affordable medical care to the less fortunate - home hospice care for the terminally ill and day rehabilitative services for elderly and stroke patients.
2) To provide disability care, respite care, residential care, and training for the intellectually disabled.
3) To provide special education and training for children with mild intellectual disability and/or autism.
4) To provide community care services for the elderly, students and children.
5) To develop and provide forms of medical care and welfare services as required by the community.