How Your Donation Makes a Difference
WALK TOGETHER WITH US: $15 PER PERSON. You will receive 1 x Charity Walk T-Shirt + 1 x Goodie Bag + 1 x $5 worth of carnival coupon.
WALK TOGETHER WITH US & PREMIUM LOUNGE ACCESS: $25 PER PERSON. You will receive 1 x Charity Walk T-Shirt + 1 x Goodie Bag + 2 x $5 worth of carnival coupons + Free flow coffee/tea & Vegetarian snack.
WALK TOGETHER WITH US: 2 PERSON. You will receive 2 x Charity Walk T-Shirt + 2 x Goodie Bag + 2 x $5 worth of carnival coupon.
WALK TOGETHER WITH US & PREMIUM LOUNGE ACCESS: 2 PERSON. You will receive 2 x Charity Walk T-Shirt + 2 x Goodie Bag + 4 x $5 worth of carnival coupons + Free flow coffee/tea & Vegetarian snack.
About Campaignends 22 May 2020, 11:59 PM
Time: 9am till 4pm
Venue: Metta Building / Metta School
Health is wealth. Join us for a 3km morning community walk at the The Green Charity Carnival around the Simei estate. Relieve those hunger pangs and thirst with a wide array of local and international vegetarian fare, shop for affordable deals at our bazaar and have loads of fun and games at our kids wonderland. Together, let's advocate for a wholesome environment with pleasant scenic views and great recreational opportunities. We can enjoy a long and healthy life with low medical expenses and a sustainable environment for generations to come.
About the Charity
Founded in 1992 by Venerable Chao Khun Fa Zhao, Metta Welfare Association was registered as a charity in 1994. Endorsed by the MSF, MOH and MOE, we are a member of the National Council of Social Service, Singapore Hospice Council and Singapore Disability Sports Council.
Metta Welfare Association aims to provide the following services to the community:
1) To provide accessible and affordable medical care to the less fortunate - home hospice care for the terminally ill and day rehabilitative services for elderly and stroke patients.
2) To provide disability care, respite care, residential care, and training for the intellectually disabled.
3) To provide special education and training for children with mild intellectual disability and/or autism.
4) To provide community care services for the elderly, students and children.
5) To develop and provide forms of medical care and welfare services as required by the community.