How Your Donation Makes a Difference
WALK VIRTUALLY WITH US: 1 PERSON. You will receive 1 x Charity Walk T-Shirt + 1 x Goodie Bag + 1 x $5 carnival coupon (to be use in Year 2021)
WALK VIRTUALLY WITH US: 2 PERSON. You will receive 2 x Charity Walk T-Shirt + 2 x Goodie Bag + 2 x $5 carnival coupon (to be use in Year 2021)
WALK VIRTUALLY WITH US: 3 PERSON. You will receive 3 x Charity Walk T-Shirt + 3 x Goodie Bag + 3 x $5 carnival coupon (to be use in Year 2021)
WALK VIRTUALLY WITH US: 4 PERSON. You will receive 4 x Charity Walk T-Shirt + 4 x Goodie Bag + 4 x $5 carnival coupon (to be use in Year 2021)
About Campaignends 22 May 2020, 11:59 PM
Health is wealth. Join us for a 3km VIRTUAL WALK.
Complete the Virtual Walk at any time before or on 7 June 2020. Use any running app or gadget to track your walking progress.
Upon completion, send the screenshot of your walking route (or photograph(s) of the completed distance(s) if you are walking on a treadmill) and email to [email protected]
Submit your best attempt latest by 7 June, 2359hrs.
About the Charity
Founded in 1992 by Venerable Chao Khun Fa Zhao, Metta Welfare Association was registered as a charity in 1994. Endorsed by the MSF, MOH and MOE, we are a member of the National Council of Social Service, Singapore Hospice Council and Singapore Disability Sports Council.
Metta Welfare Association aims to provide the following services to the community:
1) To provide accessible and affordable medical care to the less fortunate - home hospice care for the terminally ill and day rehabilitative services for elderly and stroke patients.
2) To provide disability care, respite care, residential care, and training for the intellectually disabled.
3) To provide special education and training for children with mild intellectual disability and/or autism.
4) To provide community care services for the elderly, students and children.
5) To develop and provide forms of medical care and welfare services as required by the community.