About Campaignends 30 Sep 2020, 11:59 PM
Our artist from [email protected], Mohamad Fadhil Bin Abdul Jalil's artwork titled 'My Home' was one of the selected pieces which will be featured on the NDP2020 Singapore Together Pack.
Funds raised from this campaign will go towards supporting our artists with special needs from [email protected]
For more information, go to https://www.metta.org.sg/hq/mettaNDP2020
About the Charity
Founded in 1992 by Venerable Chao Khun Fa Zhao, Metta Welfare Association was registered as a charity in 1994. Endorsed by the MSF, MOH and MOE, we are a member of the National Council of Social Service, Singapore Hospice Council and Singapore Disability Sports Council.
Metta Welfare Association aims to provide the following services to the community:
1) To provide accessible and affordable medical care to the less fortunate - home hospice care for the terminally ill and day rehabilitative services for elderly and stroke patients.
2) To provide disability care, respite care, residential care, and training for the intellectually disabled.
3) To provide special education and training for children with mild intellectual disability and/or autism.
4) To provide community care services for the elderly, students and children.
5) To develop and provide forms of medical care and welfare services as required by the community.