How Your Donation Makes a Difference
Your donation will go towards supporting Metta's 1,250 beneficiaries across various centres.
About Campaignends 27 Jan 2021, 11:59 PM
You are still able to donate towards this campaign and all outright donations will receive 2.5 times tax rebate.
Do good from the comfort of your own homes this whole December!
It's the season of giving and this year our Metta Charity Movie is going virtual!
With a wide selection of movies across various genres, there's something for everyone in the family. For every $40 donation, you will receive 1 movie package* consisting of selected unlimited movie screenings and 1 premium movie voucher redeemable on Catchplay+ as a token of our appreciation.
You may also choose to donate the movie package to our beneficiaries. Spread the love and joy this holiday season!
*limited quantities available
About the Charity
Founded in 1992 by Venerable Chao Khun Fa Zhao, Metta Welfare Association was registered as a charity in 1994. Endorsed by the MSF, MOH and MOE, we are a member of the National Council of Social Service, Singapore Hospice Council and Singapore Disability Sports Council.
Metta Welfare Association aims to provide the following services to the community:
1) To provide accessible and affordable medical care to the less fortunate - home hospice care for the terminally ill and day rehabilitative services for elderly and stroke patients.
2) To provide disability care, respite care, residential care, and training for the intellectually disabled.
3) To provide special education and training for children with mild intellectual disability and/or autism.
4) To provide community care services for the elderly, students and children.
5) To develop and provide forms of medical care and welfare services as required by the community.