How Your Donation Makes a Difference
As our appreciation for your donation of $100, you will be given 1 movie ticket, 1 popcorn combo set & 1 goodie bag. Collect Movie ticket(s) on: 23rd Nov 2019. The Cathay, 2 Handy Road
About Campaignends 08 Nov 2019, 11:59 PM
Enjoy an exciting afternoon as we present a snowy animated film well loved by children of all ages.
You may contribute by making a donation of $50 and above, donating a pair of tickets for our beneficiaries OR outright cash donation.
With movie tickets costing $13.50 each, its considered an indulgence for many of Metta's beneficiaries especially so from the low-income sector. Through your kind donation, Metta's beneficiaries will be able to enjoy an afternoon at the movies with their families.
Your donation represents the spirit of giving which enables Metta to continuously help the underprivileged in our community.
Make your donation today!
About the Charity
Founded in 1992 by Venerable Chao Khun Fa Zhao, Metta Welfare Association was registered as a charity in 1994. Endorsed by the MSF, MOH and MOE, we are a member of the National Council of Social Service, Singapore Hospice Council and Singapore Disability Sports Council.
Metta Welfare Association aims to provide the following services to the community:
1) To provide accessible and affordable medical care to the less fortunate - home hospice care for the terminally ill and day rehabilitative services for elderly and stroke patients.
2) To provide disability care, respite care, residential care, and training for the intellectually disabled.
3) To provide special education and training for children with mild intellectual disability and/or autism.
4) To provide community care services for the elderly, students and children.
5) To develop and provide forms of medical care and welfare services as required by the community.