About Campaignends 05 Dec 2018, 11:59 PM
We at Metta hope that you can be a part of Giving Week's donor community. Pass on the Gift of Love and let the ripple effect of change grow in the lives of our beneficiaries. Every $10 donation aids our beneficiaries in fulfilling their daily needs, medical care and therapy sessions.
It's a dollar to you; it's a lifetime of hope for our beneficiaries.
Please donate to them at https://www.giving.sg/metta-welfare-association/givingmetta2018
* Giving Week is a national movement that encourages everyone to give back. During this week, corporates, non-profits and individuals across Singapore come together to make a difference. Giving Week is organised by The National Volunteer & Philanthropy Centre (NVPC).
About the Charity
Founded in 1992 by Venerable Shi Fa Zhao, Metta Welfare Association was registered as a charity in 1994. Endorsed by the MSF, MOH and MOE, we are a member of the National Council of Social Service, Singapore Hospice Council and Singapore Disability Sports Council.
Metta Welfare Association aims to provide the following services to the community:
1) To provide accessible and affordable medical care to the less fortunate - home hospice care for the terminally ill and day rehabilitative services for elderly and stroke patients.
2) To provide disability care, respite care, residential care, and training for the intellectually disabled.
3) To provide special education and training for children with mild intellectual disability and/or autism.
4) To provide community care services for the elderly, students and children.
5) To develop and provide forms of medical care and welfare services as required by the community.