How Your Donation Makes a Difference
Thank You for your donation. Funds will go towards Metta PreSchool programme for children with special needs. For every donation, a plush toy will be given to beneficiaries of Metta.
About Campaignends 30 Apr 2021, 11:59 PM
Early Intervention can help maximize the potential development of the infants and children. It gives a child the support they need to make progress in life skills. Your kind donations will fund the programmes and services of Metta PreSchool for children with special needs.
About the Charity
Founded in 1992 by Venerable Chao Khun Fa Zhao, Metta Welfare Association was registered as a charity in 1994. Endorsed by the MSF, MOH and MOE, we are a member of the National Council of Social Service, Singapore Hospice Council and Singapore Disability Sports Council.
Metta Welfare Association aims to provide the following services to the community:
1) To provide accessible and affordable medical care to the less fortunate - home hospice care for the terminally ill and day rehabilitative services for elderly and stroke patients.
2) To provide disability care, respite care, residential care, and training for the intellectually disabled.
3) To provide special education and training for children with mild intellectual disability and/or autism.
4) To provide community care services for the elderly, students and children.
5) To develop and provide forms of medical care and welfare services as required by the community.