How Your Donation Makes a Difference
Provide 2 tea breaks to 14 elderly beneficiaries from Metta Day Rehabilitation Centre for the Elderly for FIVE days.
Provide 1 1/2 carton of adult diapers to our elderly beneficiaries from Metta Medical Care.
Provide FOUR full days of rehabilitation service to ONE beneficiary of Metta Day Rehabilitation Centre for the Elderly.
$200 will help to provide emotional support to 25 caregivers from Metta Hospice Care for ONE session.
About Campaignends 31 Dec 2019, 11:59 PM
This Christmas, set aside a special place in your heart to create a moment of warmth in the lives of the less fortunate. With your generosity, your donation goes into the funding of Metta's welfare centres' training and therapy programmes, as well as supplying basic necessities, medical supplies, groceries and meals to our beneficiaries from low-income families.
Santa May Not Exist But Good People Do.
#GiftNow #GivingWeekSG #CityofGood
About the Charity
Founded in 1992 by Venerable Shi Fa Zhao, Metta Welfare Association was registered as a charity in 1994. Endorsed by the MSF, MOH and MOE, we are a member of the National Council of Social Service, Singapore Hospice Council and Singapore Disability Sports Council.
Metta Welfare Association aims to provide the following services to the community:
1) To provide accessible and affordable medical care to the less fortunate - home hospice care for the terminally ill and day rehabilitative services for elderly and stroke patients.
2) To provide disability care, respite care, residential care, and training for the intellectually disabled.
3) To provide special education and training for children with mild intellectual disability and/or autism.
4) To provide community care services for the elderly, students and children.
5) To develop and provide forms of medical care and welfare services as required by the community.