How Your Donation Makes a Difference
$10 will help to provide a pack of adult diapers for ONE Metta Home for the Disabled resident for ONE week.
$50 will help to provide basic groceries to TWO Metta School students from low income families for ONE month.
$100 will provide art supplies to ONE Metta Alumni artist for ONE month.
$200 will help to provide emotional support to 25 caregivers from Metta Hospice Care for ONE session.
About Campaignends 18 Nov 2019, 11:59 PM
About ERM Singapore:
ERM Singapore Pte Ltd is one of the leading pageantry market leaders in the beauty pageants and modeling industry in Singapore and Asia with a history of 30 years managed by Ms. Angela Tay. Our parent company, Exclusive Resources Marketing Pte Ltd is founded by Mr. Alex Liu since 1997 and is well connected internationally with full-fledged offices overseas.
Our major pageants organized yearly include the Miss Singapore Chinatown Pageant, Miss Singapore Global Beauty Queen Pageant, Miss Singapore Tourism Queen Pageant, Miss Singapore Intercontinental Pageant, The Best Model of the World- Singapore, Miss Model of the World Singapore, Manhunt Singapore, Mrs Singapore & Classic Mrs Singapore and Little Miss Singapore & Little Manhunt Talent.
Organised by: ERM Singapore
In Support of: Metta Welfare Association
About the Charity
Founded in 1992 by Venerable Shi Fa Zhao, Metta Welfare Association was registered as a charity in 1994. Endorsed by the MSF, MOH and MOE, we are a member of the National Council of Social Service, Singapore Hospice Council and Singapore Disability Sports Council.
Metta Welfare Association aims to provide the following services to the community:
1) To provide accessible and affordable medical care to the less fortunate - home hospice care for the terminally ill and day rehabilitative services for elderly and stroke patients.
2) To provide disability care, respite care, residential care, and training for the intellectually disabled.
3) To provide special education and training for children with mild intellectual disability and/or autism.
4) To provide community care services for the elderly, students and children.
5) To develop and provide forms of medical care and welfare services as required by the community.