How Your Donation Makes a Difference
Thank you for donating 50 dollars.
Thank you for donating 100 dollars.
Thank you for donating 200 dollars.
Thank you for donating 500 dollars.
About Campaignends 05 Jan 2021, 11:59 PM
This year we are reaching out to more than 350 beneficiaries that we hope to improve on their overall emotional, social and economic status.
Your kind donations will help us to expand our services to provide:
1) Engaging Families and Elderly through social gatherings, outings and interactions with befrienders and volunteers
2) Relieving financial burden of low income families and needy elderly through provision of food vouchers and hampers
3) Improving of living condition and environment through home makeover and cleaning services (selected homes only)
4) Improving socio-economic mobility through skills training workshops and networking sessions
5) Information and Referral Services to other Community Partners
About the Charity
In 1948, the Persatuan Persuratan Pemuda Pemudi Melayu (abbreviated as 4PM) or Malay Youth Literary Association was established with a core mission to maximise youth potential for the benefit of the community.
From its humble beginning as a small group of passionate individuals providing educational support by offering tuitions to children and cultural activities for youths in kampungs, 4PM has transformed into an organisation that focuses on uplifting the educational status of the community and investing in the young- moulding and shaping the lives of youth as well as supporting the community's social and welfare needs.
Since its inception, 4PM stays true to its mission, "Unite & Serve", rallying individuals in a spirit of cooperation, united with a common purpose for the betterment of the community.