How Your Donation Makes a Difference
Will provide for 1 Resident's Medication Packing Fee for 2 weeks.
Will provide for 1 Resident's 2 week's supply of Adult Diapers.
Will provide for 1 Resident's Ambulance Transport Per Return Trip.
Will provide for 1 Resident's 1 month's supply of Nutritional Milk Feed.
Thank you for your support. Your monthly donation will lighten their hardships and enable them to age with dignity.
Established by Lions Clubs of Singapore, our first community home was founded 40 years ago and housed 18 destitute and elderly residents. In the course of time, services, capabilities and capacities have been expanded to include a holistic approach in aged care, and we are pleased to share that the Home has grown to become one of Singapore's leading eldercare service provider in the community.
Today, Lions Home operates two fully equipped nursing homes at Bishan and Bedok South, with capacity to house 384 residents. Our team comprises 250 highly qualified and attentive staff including nurses, care staff, as well as support services staff handling social welfare, administration, operations and finance functions. We also engage doctors and other allied health professionals such as physiotherapists, occupational therapists and speech therapists to provide specialised medical attention.
In 2018 and 2019, the Lions Home was conferred the Charity Transparency Award - a recognition for having good disclosure practises in place.
- 24-Hour Nursing and Clinical Care
- Dementia Management and Care
- Assisted Living Unit
- Senior Care Centre
- Scheduled Respite Care
- End-of-Life Care
- Rehabilitation Services (Some examples of the therapies are IT intervention - Jintronix and tablets, Paro therapy and Tai Chi classes.)
- Social Work and Advocacy
- Staff Training and Education - Certified as an approved on-the-job training centre by Institute of Technical Education, Lions Home offers clinical staff professional education, training and clinical research to improve knowledge and evidence-based practices.
- Activities and Programmes (For example, art and craft, cooking, kacang puteh and kopitiam sessions, music therapy, singing lessons and outings to libraries, markets and shopping malls.)