Adopt a table - Hari Raya Celebration
About Campaignends 06 Aug 2016, 11:59 PM
In conjunction to the festive season; Hari Raya, Just Parenting Association is organising a Hari Raya celebration for our low-income and homeless beneficiaries.
The intention of our event is to:
1. Have an external venue as a gathering point for our WAHAH Transitional Shelter beneficiaries as shelter units are not allowed to have any unauthorised visitors.
2. Bring Hari Raya cheers and good spirits to the beneficiaries
3. Give some respite to our beneficiaries from their current living circumstances
4. Provide an activity for JPA and Wahah beneficiaries to come together to bond and gather
5. To put a smile on every children by handing out green packets
We need sponsors and/or donors to adopt 20 tables for our beneficiaries. Each table is worth $300/- for 10-12 pax. We will be handing out green packets for the children from these donation drive.
Date: 6th August 2016, Saturday
Time: 12pm to 2pm
Venue: HomeTeamNS-JOM (Balestier)
In Attendance (GOH):
Dr Mohamad Maliki Bin Osman
Senior Minister of State
Ministry of Defence and Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Mayor, South East CDC
Your kind support is greatly appreciated!
Just Parenting Association (JPA) arose out of a coming together, in 2002, of a group of like-minded individuals with the passion and drive to achieve harmonious and successful family life in line with the national agenda and who believe that good and effective parenting skills is the foundation of a resilient family.
Who's Fundraising For Us
Be the first to fundraise for us!