* Factor Subsidy: Treatment is very costly and most patients cannot afford it. The Society provides subsidies to assist its members to defray part of their treatment costs.
* Welfare Fund: To provide financial assistance to members facing hardships.
* Seminars/Talks: To impart knowledge, to keep abreast of developments and management of haemophilia from experts, both locally and from overseas.
* Educational Awards: To encourage student members from primary to tertiary to value the importance of education.
* Support Group: To enable parents to obtain moral support from one another.
* Fund Raising: The Society is manned by a team of volunteers and all funds raised are channelled to help subsidise members' treatment costs. The Society's income is derived mainly from donations and fund raising projects. Fund raising projects include Charity Film Premiere, Project Calendar and Walkathon. All donations are tax-exempted.