How Your Donation Makes a Difference
Thank you for donating $100 for a 2021 calendar.
Thank you for donating $200 dollars for a 2021 calendar.
Thank you for donating $300 dollars for a 2021 calendar.
Thank you for donating $500 dollars for a 2021 calendar.
About Campaignends 31 Mar 2021, 11:59 PM
- To support the elderly, age 60 and above, through programmes offering social interaction, advice on physical health, and mental health support
- To support caregivers through programmes focusing on self-care, social connection, employment, and personal growth
- To extend professional support services in collaboration with VWOs, Heath Promotion Board, government and private hospitals to the elderly and their caregivers, as well as to the wider community.
- Programmes and activities for seniors and caregivers
- Community cafe, gymnasium and multi-media room
- Training workshops, interest groups and support groups
- Case Work and crisis management services, counselling and therapy, outreach and networking
About the Charity
FRCS is the umbrella body that unites the 23 Rotary Clubs in Singapore and is the charity arm of Rotary in Singapore. Over the past 24 years, the Foundation has transformed gifts into impactful service projects that changed lives in the community - bringing to fruition, the Rotarian ideal of "Service Above Self". In so doing, promoting the core Rotarian values of Fellowship and Global Understanding; Ethics and Integrity; Diversity; Vocational Expertise, Service and Leadership within and beyond the Rotarian community.